Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i heart faces-chalk




Sidewalk chalk is my hero! It keeps all my kiddos, the little ones and the big ones, entertained, and for the most part happily playing together!! ZZ and Razzie were outside drawing a big "scene" together and as you can see I think ZZ sat right down in the middle of the sky! Razzie got such a kick out of discovering the sun on ZZ's rear. Good thing it wipes off, too bad the feet of his jammies aren't as easy to repair. The theme this week at I Heart Faces is chalk. You should check out all the other great entries at www.iheartfaces.com!

3 comments:

  1. i agree chalk is my hero too! with 5 kids...it gives me time to run to the bathroom =0)
    cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that someone else lets their kids go back outside after they put their jammies on. Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete